May 26, 2010

Caston Hits 6 Months

Our little fellow turned 6 months a couple weeks ago and I haven't even had time to post a new photo from the latest photo session with Tiffany Kelly. I swear the older I get the more times flies.


In this picture Caston is on a blanket in the front yard holding an airplane that Charlie's dad made for the wee man. It hangs in his room with another plane. When Tiffany came to do the pictures she went through Caston's room gathering props and saw the latest plane that grandpa made and had to use it in a picture. Which was a great idea!

I've been busy making lots of baby food purees the past couple of weeks. I'm trying to set at least one day every two weeks to make new purees. This way I have plenty on hand in the deep freeze.

I never imagined I would be working at home, raising a baby! My, my how things change. I wouldn't have it any other way though. Working for myself has allowed our family to live a much more fullfilling life and it's so rewarding. I've been able to watch my son grow and learn each and everyday. I am so thankful for that.

My husband's job has allowed us to live a great life and we are very thankful to be living near our families finally.

God blesses us in so many ways, sometimes we just have to open our eyes and hearts to realize it.

No comments: