February 6, 2007

Super Bowl Party was a Hit

The Party Gang

We had a small intimate gathering at our house for the big party Sunday. There was so much food I think everyone had plenty to eat (and drink) and then some.

Last week in my post, Football Party Recipes , I provided the recipes for a lot of the party food, but I didn’t have the recipe for a dip that my friend Jeannie brought over.

The Girls at the Party

Her Pizza Dip was a hit! When she was explaining how easy it was I couldn’t wait to try it out. She brought sliced French bread to serve with the dip and it was delicious. I made these little mini sandwiches with the dip.

This recipe is great for those friendly get-togethers and summer bbq’s that are not too far away…

Pizza Dip
By Jeannie

2 blocks of cream cheese (softened)
Mix with 1-2 Tbs. Italian Seasoning (optional)
Spread in stone baking dish

Top with:
Pizza Sauce
Shredded Cheese (any kind will work)
Pizza Toppings (olives, pepperoni, hamburger, etc)

Bake on 350 degrees for about 30 minutes (watch for the cheese to be bubbly)

Serve with sliced bread, crackers, or chips!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my, that does sound delicious and easy. I am going to try it!!