January 26, 2006

Cooking for Our Pets III

This is a photo of Rudy the night we picked him up...what a sweet face.

I know I recently posted an addition to "Cooking for Our Pets," but I just had to share this recipe. My pup Rudy just loves this...This is rich, so please only feed it once or twice a week.

I will be taking a little break from blogging starting today. I'll be traveling to KY with my husband to pick up our new little female puppy. We will also be taking a mini-vacation, but I'll have lots of new recipes next week to share.

Rudy's Pet Frosting

1/2 stick of butter
1/4 c dry cat or dog food
1/2 c sugar
1-2 T milk or water
1 T flour if needed for thickening

Put everything in a food processor and mix well until desired thickness. Spread on pet's favorite cake or cookies. This is for occasion treating only. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.

No comments: