November 25, 2009

Caston Ray McConnell

Haven't had much time for updating all my social media sites...been busy being a mommy. Our family welcomed Caston Ray McConnell into the world on November 18 at 4:51 am in Jefferson City, Mo. He weighed 7.7 lbs. and was 20.5 inches long.


I never imagined how quickly my life could change in just one moment until he was born! He is the reason my husband and I were made for each other. All we do is sit and watch every movement, every smile, yawn, kick, squirm- anything he does. We don't want to miss a single moment...

It's also amazing how you look at your own parents differently after giving birth. You think about the sacrifices they've made, the lessons they've taught and the love that they give you. I hope to be as good as a parent as mine were to me.

Caston is the very best Thanksgiving blessing ever! I hope your family has a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday and many family moments that will last forever...

1 comment:

Jean said...

Congratulations Lane! He's very handsome!