July 8, 2009

Just Peachy Breakfast Shake

It seems all I do anymore is eat- 24/7. And, if I’m not eating I’m hungry! But, I guess it comes with the territory of being pregnant- 21 weeks and going strong.

I can’t complain though- I’ve had a wonderful pregnancy and told my husband how much I enjoy being pregnant.

We found out that our house will be expecting a little boy come November. My husband was very pleased, knowing that he will have a little fishing buddy in the near future and!

Here is a quick breakfast treat that is both healthy and flavorful! I found this recipe on What to Expect.com.

Just Peachy Breakfast Shake
1 medium banana, frozen and sliced

1 cup frozen unsweetened peach slices
¾ cup vanilla yogurt
½ cup calcium-fortified cranberry juice
Soy protein powder (optional)

Place all ingredients in blender or food processor and process until pureed. Pour into a tall glass and serve.

1 comment:

Janice said...

Ah! How cute do you look! Congrats!