April 25, 2007

New Cooking Website for Your Viewing

I came across a new food website that I’ve been reading for the past couple weeks. 101 Cookbooks is a beautiful site full of great natural recipes and lovely photos of the food.

The author started the site after she realized she was like many of us…having a large cookbook collection and still continuing to cook the same recipe over and over:

About 101 Cookbooks
The premise this site was built on is best summed up in two sentences: When you own over 100 cookbooks, it is time to stop buying, and start cooking. This site chronicles a cookbook collection, one recipe at a time.

101 Cookbooks started in early 2003 when I looked up at my huge cookbook collection one afternoon and realized that instead of exploring the different books in my collection - I was cooking the same recipes over and over. I seemed to buy a new cookbook every time I stepped out the front door - always with good intentions. I would regularly go through my collection of books and magazines and carefully tag each recipe that piqued my interest. I ended up with shelves full of books brimming with Post-it notes and drawers full of recipes clipped from my favorite magazines.


Read More Here…

I would highly suggest you take some time to read through the recipes and find something new to cook this week for your loved ones.

No comments: