October 4, 2006

Making it Easy on Cooks Everywhere

I've been meaning to let you know about this website called Recipe Thing. I had totally forgot until a fellow blogger that I work with sent me the link to the website, which jogged my memory.

this site let us cooks organize all of our recipes in a way that is easy and fun, plus it's easy to share your recipes with other. Also, the site helps us be creative with new meals and provides a shopping list for your weeks meals. No how easier could cooking for you family get!

Well, it's even easier because it's a free service, WOW! No that's a good deal.

Try it out and let me know what you think. Do you thinks it's an easy site to find what you are looking for, has it made your shopping easier, are the recipes worth it?

Let me know.

No comments: