August 24, 2006

Top 25 American Comfort Foods and Recipes

I ran across a article in Home Cooking which I really enjoy...Why? Simple because it's all about comfort foods....everyone's favorites. The best part of the article was the survey that was conducted on American Comfort Foods...which I've listed below. I've provided a link to recipes off each food from the article. This will make for an easy way for you all to search for recipes for each category also.

I also have my own list of my comfort foods that I posted not so long ago...

Top 25 American Comfort Foods and Recipes
Apple Pie
Baked Beans
Banana Pudding
Beef Stew
Brisket Pot Roast
Chicken & Dumplings
Chicken Pot Pie
Chicken Soup
Chili
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Corn on the Cob
Fried Chicken
Gelatin
Green Bean Casserole
Hot Dogs
Ice cream
Macaroni & Cheese
Mashed Potatoes
Meatloaf
Potato Salad
Pumpkin Pie
Shepherd's Pie
Spaghetti
Tomato Soup
Tuna Casserole

No comments: